- No Wiring
- No Maintenance once installed
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- No bonding required
Installation is very simple and can be carried out by any competent pipe fitter. Ensure that supply of water is switched off at the desired fitting location and cut out a length of pipe equivalent to the Limetron®. Remove the cut out section. Once installed there are no further alterations needed and Limetron® will not require servicing.
Consider putting two valves either side of your limetron. This will enable you to have it simply removed and replaced with a length of pipe if you ever move home and wish to take your Limetron with you.
1. Ensure water supply is switched off before proceeding.
2. Remove pipework. The equivalent length of Limetron.
3. Fit Limetron ensuring fittings are tight both ends.
4. Turn on supply slowly.
* Domestic heating compliance guide for hardwater treatment